Afreva’s Vintage Pen Store was recently founded by Fred Gorstein, a pen collector and trader for more than 35 yrs. He served as the editor of the PCA PENnant publication for several years and is a strong supporter of the pen collecting worldwide. Our principal goal is to offer quality vintage and some modern pens, including many of current manufacturers as well as rare and unique pens of historical interest. Brands include, Parker, Sheaffer, Conklin, Waterman, Wahl Eversharp, Montblanc, Pelikan and Esterbrook. Pens are listed by brand and inventory number and all, including unique one of a kind prototypes are available for sale.
Contact Afreva Vintage Pens: firstname.lastname@example.org (Click here if you use Gmail) for additional information, questions or to place an order.
Payment using PayPal is preferred, but credit cards processed via PayPal, money order or check are acceptable. If you choose to pay via PayPal, you will receive an automated invoice from Paypal . Most shipments are sent via USPS and are tracked to the recipient. Insurance is an optional extra and is recommended for all purchases especially for overseas transactions and items valued greater than 300 US dollars The basic shipping and handling charge in the USA is approximately $8.50 + insurance. International customers are welcome. However, there is an additional change for international shipping. Contact us via email for details and shipping charges. We are unable to ship to countries where tracking is not possible or receipt cannot be guaranteed. Returns are accepted up to 30 days after purchase. The item must be returned in its original condition and not altered in any way. We cannot offer a partial refund. We are committed to your complete satisfaction.
(Adopted in part from Gary and Myna Lehrer – GoPens)
- M "Mint" (uninked). Shows no signs of use. No visible flaws
- NrM As in M possibly dipped or inked. No visible flaws
- NOS New Old Stock (NOS). Not dipped or inked but may show signs of shop wear.
- ExF Excellent/Outstanding. All parts original and showing only very slight signs of use. No visible defects. (Collector grade).
- Exc Excellent. All parts original or replaced with original. Some signs of use, Minimal brassing, or darkening. (User grade)
- VG Very Good. Most parts original. Some discoloration and brassing; light or worn imprints; small dings to metal or scratching on plastic.(Usable)
- F Fair. Some parts possibly not original; significant brassing or discoloration; very worn or no imprints; dings and scratches. (May be more usable for parts).
- PIF Piston Filler (Montblanc, Pelikan)
- GPT Gold plated trim
- GFT Gold filled trim
- PF Plunger filler (Sheaffer)
- LF Lever filler
- ED Eyedropper
- BF Button filler or cap activated
- AER Aerometric filler
- VF Vacumatic type filler